Welcome to Lupos!
Lupos is a semi-realistic wolf RPG, meaning that the characters are realistic-looking and -acting, but the wolves have human speech and some human customs. The site is a play-by-post roleplay game. We prefer that you roleplay in third person and past tense. Lupos is rated 13+. Mature content (violence and sexual themes) is allowed in the mature forums, which are limited to players 18+ (see rules).

The plot of Lupos is extremely character- and player-driven, creating a sandbox-type feel where your choices matter and affect the overall site plot.

It is currently:

SUMMER

RULES SETTING / PLOT STAFF CONTACTS QUESTIONS FOR STAFF APPLICATIONS WHO'S WHO ADVERTISING

Add Reply
New Poll

Admin Retirement, [OOC]
EliteKilljoy
 Posted: Jan 17 2016, 09:15 AM
Admin
Retired Owner
N/A
N/A
Played by EliteKilljoy

Hey, everyone.

I have a small bit of bad news. I've just received the information I needed for my classes this semester and I fear that I'm going to be swamped. With so much going on, it's going to be hard for me to keep up with so many sites that I'm working on. Since Lupos is the newest, I'm afraid it didn't make the cut.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN LUPOS IS DEAD.

I am handing the site off to Kiir to do with as she pleases. If she decides to be the admin for it and keep it running, awesome. If not, maybe she will give it to someone else. I wish I could tell you who exactly is going to get it, but I'm not sure.

This isn't goodbye. I am retiring from my duties and deleting my character, yes, but I will still be around. I might pop in now and then to chat and see how things are going. If you see me still listed as an admin, that's because I have requested to remain as one, though I will not be performing any sort of duties.

Lupos is like my child and it pains me to leave, but it's for the best. The site will flourish much better with an active staffer in charge.

I'm really sorry, everyone. Happy roleplaying.

-Elite
PMEmail
^
Kiir
 Posted: Jan 17 2016, 10:02 AM
Admin
Administrator
Female
Played by N/A

What what how did I not notice this earlier?
It pains to see you go Elite. We worked on so many things *hem hem* plot and pack bios*hem hem* together and I really enjoyed that in the short time span you were here. I'll definitely take care of Lupos like a child of mine. Being entrusted with the responsibility of it is huge and it might be daunting, but I hope I can grow into your admin shoes with time and effort.

You'll always be missed, may whatever you do prosper and your life improve. I definitely hope to see you back here !!!

All the best,

KIIR

(also now I know why someone submitted an application to me for alpha position... -.- dumb kiir, spamming on schoolwork and not checking every day.)
PMWebsite
^
EliteKilljoy
 Posted: Jan 17 2016, 04:51 PM
Admin
Retired Owner
N/A
N/A
Played by EliteKilljoy

Thank you so much, Kiir. You'll be a great admin, I promise.

If you ever need anything, I'm ALWAYS willing to help out or answer questions about admining. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

I'll be around now and then.

Take care. <3
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

toggle cbox