Like anywhere else, there are rules to follow if you want to play at Lupos. By joining the game, you agree to abide by these rules. Failure to do so can result in a variety of consequences, elaborated on in the Punishments section.
Rule infractions are dealt with by the staff
; please contact one of them if you feel there has been a violation of the rules.Conduct and Courtesy
- Disrespect or harassment to any member of Lupos will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Remember your manners; act maturely and respectfully. You are free to disagree, but if you can't say something kindly, don't say anything at all.
- No drama. Either keep it off of the board or don't bother at all.
- You must be 13 years of age to register on the forum.
- Mature content is prohibited in character names, avatars, and signatures. Lupos is rated M, but keep it in the roleplay.
- Character appearances must be realistic, since this is a semi-realistic wolf RPG. This means that all wolves should look like actual wolves (no bright blue fur or wings, please).
- There is no minimum playable age. However, if you make a pup character, please make it old enough to actually be able to do something (unless it is an NPC that is also played by the parent).
- Character histories must be realistic, since this is a semi-realistic wolf RPG. This includes getting permission from another member if you mention them in your history.
- Avatars must be of your character (a photo or drawing) unless it is for an OOC account.
- Minimum character age is 6 months. This would allow them to run around and do things, though they would still realistically need a guardian with them.
- OOC accounts are not required. Some people prefer them and some don't. Do whatever you feel comfortable with. If you make an OOC account, the name should be the alias that you use with your characters.
- You may have an unlimited amount of sub-accounts. Please make a new account for each of your characters.
- Register character accounts with proper capitalization. Wolves don't need to have a last name, so a single first name will suffice.
- Please connect all of your accounts using the built-in Jcink sub-account system. If you are unsure of how to do this, contact a staff member or post in Letters to Staff.
- Mature sections are hidden from players under 18 years old. If you would like access to the mature forums, PM KIIR.
- If you know your roleplay is going to involve mature material, please start it in the mature forum.
- If your roleplay was fine for general audiences, but the content is turning mature or you want to make it mature, contact a member of the staff to have it moved.
- All parties of mature roleplays must be 18 or older. No exceptions.
- Graphics not made for you or by you may not be used unless permission is gained from the artist. This goes for stock as well. Theft will not be tolerated in Lupos.
- There is no word count. We only ask that you give your roleplay partners enough to go off of and keep the story rolling.
- There are no activity checks. However, if an application is not finished in a month, it will be deleted. Please try to let your packmates know if you will be absent so they can make up an IC reason for your character(s)'s absence. If a high-ranking wolf is gone without letting the admin know, they will be removed after one month.
- Check out our RP Procedures to learn more about IC regulations.
Staff reviews each rule breakage on a case-by-case basis. There are no set rules for "you will be banned if ___." If you feel that you have been wrongly accused by a staff member, please contact KIIR